Viral video of Michican father pranking daughters with 'blinker fluid' > 자유게시판

고객센터

자유게시판

Viral video of Michican father pranking daughters with 'blin…

페이지 정보

작성자 Lan Hebert 댓글 0건 조회 95회 작성일23-02-01 01:54

본문

A father's video has gone viral after he sent his two daughters into a local autoshop to grab some blinker fluid and a bucket of steam as an April Fools Prank. 
Rodney Herbert was parked outside the Auto Zone in Chesterfield, Michigan when his daughters walked outside the store laughing at their embarrassment on April 1st.
As the girls approached the vehicle, the oldest of the two could be heard yelling: 'We looked like idiots!'
Scroll down for video 
Rodney Herbert's (right pictured with his wife) April Fools prank video having his two daughters go into an Auto Zone in Chesterfield, сливы топовых трейдеров телеграмм Michigan to look for 'blinker fluid' and 'a bucket of steam' has gone viral having over 40 million views
The coupon Herbert gave to his daughters advertised free blinker fluid at Auto Zone for 
As the girls approached the vehicle, the oldest of the two (pictured left with mom and younger sister) could be heard yelling: 'We looked like idiots!' 
With Herbert barely able to keep his composure, the two sisters recount the moment they realized that the fictional items their father had told them to get were made up.
'All of them were laughing at us,' said the oldest as she put on her seat belt 
'He said "If your blinker is not working you can try the bulb?" and he said that through laughter! 
 With Herbert barely able to keep his composure, the two sisters recount the moment they realized that the fictional items their father had told them to get were made up
 'All of them were laughing at us,' said the oldest as she put on her seat belt 'He said "If your blinker is not working you can try the bulb?" and he said that through laughter
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

'It wasn't funny, I have never been so embarrassed in my life.'
As the younger sister tries to add her own details, the other continues on with when they realized it may be a prank.

The eldest daughter recounts her horror to a uncontrollably laughing father as he films their reaction
'Then he goes "I think someone is trying to play and April Fools joke on you,"' she said. 
'I was like no we have a coupon!'   
Since the video was first shared, it has gotten over 40 million views. 

adverts.addToArray({"pos":"inread_player"})Advertisement

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.